The rocket lifted off from the foggy Vandenberg Air Force

Trao đổi về Luật Phấp
Bài viếtCOLON 11
Ngày tham giaCOLON Thứ 2 12/03/18 15:10

The rocket lifted off from the foggy Vandenberg Air Force

Gửi bàigửi bởi jinpanlin520 » Thứ 3 13/03/18 9:55

SUVA Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 All Black , March 6 (Xinhua) -- Fijian Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama commended Chinese Fijians on Sunday for donating towards relief and rehabilitation efforts in the aftermath of Tropical Cyclone Winston that wreaked havoc in the Pacific island nation.

"We are grateful to the Chinese community here for the financial assistance rendered to our people in these difficult times," Bainimarama said after receiving a donation of 91,188.88 Fiji dollars (43,000 U.S. dollars).

The donation will be deposited into the prime minister's National Disaster Relief and Rehabilitation Fund, established by the Fijian government to directly benefit Fijians who have been left homeless, without adequate food, water and essential services Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 All White , especially those in rural and maritime communities.

Donations and various forms of relief assistance provided to affected families by the local communities are the first step towards rebuilding lives, Bainimarama said.

"In my visits to all the villages and settlements, I have been telling people that a big amount of donation, funding and support has come from the local communities," said the Fijian prime minister.

Fijians of Chinese descent are willing to reach out a helping hand to their Fijian brothers and sisters, said Jenny Seeto, president of the Chinese Association of Fiji.

"Contributing towards restoring Cheap Men's Women's Nike Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Black , rebuilding and rehabilitation efforts after Tropical Cyclone Winston is important for all of us. Some of our members were affected but they have also pitched in to help because we have the country at large to take care of. Our loss is small compared to the rest of the nation," said Seeto, adding that members of the Chinese community in Fiji continued visiting rural areas affected by Winston to provide much-needed help.

Winston, a category 5 tropical cyclone, tore through Fiji on Feb. 20, killing 43 people and left a path of massive damage and destruction.

A HUSBAND is threatening legal action after a picture of his wife breastfeeding her baby on the metro appeared online, according to Chinese Business View.

The man Cheap Men's Women's Nike Air Max 97 OG Undefeated Sail White , surnamed Fang, has told the newspaper he had talked to a lawyer and was planning to sue the person who took the picture, a website which had reposted it, and Sina, which hosted both microblogs.

The picture was posted on November 27 with a caption berating the woman for “showing her private parts in public” and reminding her that she was on a Beijing subway, “not a bus from your village.” It was reposted by a charity organization in the capital, Beijing Tale Cheap Nike Vapormax 2018 Women's Purple , sparking a heated online debate.

While some people said the woman should have covered herself up, many more expressed their support, turning their anger on the person who had taken the picture and the charity which had reposted it. Rather than being “a private part,” the woman’s breast is for providing food for a hungry baby, they said.

Even the United Nations Children’s Fund, UNICEF, weighed in by saying that breastfeeding was the right of every mother and baby Cheap Nike Vapormax 2018 Women's Pink , even in public places.

On its microblog, it said: “Breast milk is the most natural and perfect food for babies, which is irreplaceable.”

Both the person who took the picture, who posted under the name of Han Jia Xiao Guai Xue, and the Beijing charity have apologized for their actions.

Saying it had merely reposted the offending picture and caption, Beijing Tale, which shut down its microblog Cheap Men's Nike Vapormax CS Mesh Blue Black , added: “We don’t object to breastfeeding but fully support it. Our point is that women can cover up in such circumstances or turn aside if having no nursing cover in a public place. We apologize for the inconvenience that the microblog has caused for all the people and will carefully select microblogs in the future.”

The man who took the picture and posted it online said: “I sincerely apologize. My apology is not out of social pressure, but thinking from the mother’s angle to understand her situation under those circumstances.”

Fang said that on the day the picture was taken they had taken their daughter to see a doctor. The 3-month-old baby had been crying with hunger while they were on the subway.

“It was peak time in the afternoon and someone gave my wife a seat in the crowded metro,” Fang told the newspaper.

“Since my daughter always vomits, so she can’t be fed too much at one time. My wife fed her once in the hospital, but she was hungry again and cried on the Metro. My wife had no option but to feed her.”

Seven-year-old Faith Lennox never thought much about putting a prosthetic limb where her missing left hand had once been.

Not until the little girl learned she could design her own, strap it on easily and then jump on her bike and pedal away at speeds previously only imagined.

With family members occasionally shouting "Be careful" and "Watch out for that car," Faith firmly placed her new hand's bright blue and pink fingers on her bike's left handlebar and took off for a seemingly endless sojourn around the Build It Workspace on Tuesday morning. Inside Cheap Men's Nike VaporMax Laceless Black Night Black Grey , just a short time before, that hand had rolled off a 3-D printer that built it overnight.

"I don't think we'll ever get her off it," said her mother, Nicole, smiling with resignation as she watched her daughter continue to circle the parking lot in this Orange County suburb.

The prosthetic that had just made such a task immediately easy represents a breakthrough in small, lightweight hands that are economical and easy for children to use. It weighs only a pound and costs just $50 to construct out of the same materials used to make drones and automobile parts.

When Faith outgrows it in six months or a year, a replacement can be made just as cheaply and easily Cheap Men's Nike VaporMax Laceless Pure Platinum White , said Mark Muller, a prosthetics professor at California State University, Dominguez Hills, who helped with the design. He said a heavier adult model with sensors attached to a person's muscles would . Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Authentic NCAA Jerseys

Quay về

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: 20 khách