With an ever-growing popularity in the field of sports James Daniels Jersey , tetherball has won the hearts of many individuals & has won several accolades in both national & international level as a tricky sports, that requires the concentration like that of a chess master & an agility like that of a tennis player. The game, even though appears easy to learn, requires precise timing & controlled punching force so that the goal of the game can be achieved without letting the opponent win. Since the game isn’t very much popular & the game kit is sparsely available, many tetherball fans are left out of the opportunity to participate actively in the game. With the inauguration of the several tetherball playgrounds in many schools & in the public park, enthusiasts are eager to learn & compete for the sports in many levels.
However, these kids aren’t satisfied with the establishments of tetherball playgrounds in their neighborhood. And for this, many are eager to have their very own tetherball set in the private backyards. If you’re interested to spend relatively an inexpensive flexible budget & some hours of insane working capability, something great would manifest just from things that are meant to be thrown away as garbage. So gather up all the odds & bits, and build your very own tetherball in your background.
For building up the tetherball set, here are some of the things that you need to gather before initiating your construction which are as follows:
• A volleyball
• Inelastic cord.
• A 10ft tall pole.
• Metal bars for the base.
• A car tire for supporting the base.
• Boundary markers.
Here are the basic steps for establishing the tetherball in your background which are as follows:
• Use two 10inch steel rods which should be welded together to form a ‘X’ shape to form the firm base for supporting the pole.
• Now weld the 10ft tall pole vertically above the centre of the cross so as to form the centre for hanging the tetherball. All the welding should be done perfectly so that it can withstand all possible natural weathering as well as hitting.
• For safety & prevention of corrosion, insert an eye bolt at the top of the pole.
• Now, set an old car tire on a thick trash bag, upon which place the welded pole at an estimated centre of the tire.
• Mix some cement & pour & fill the entire hollow space between the edge of the tire & the pole. This would add further strength to the base, preventing it from falling down, even when the pole receives the strongest of blows on the ball.
• Once the concrete has settled, which would take almost 24 hours, check for the stability of the pole.
• Now, take a 6ft inelastic cord & attach its one end to ball & the other end to the eye bolt, which has been previously bolted in the pole.
• Use the ground markers to draw the court around the pole & indulge yourself to master the tetherball game.
Canadian Air Systems Co. is a designer and manufacturer of industrial air scrubbing systems including wet dust fume collectors. Air scrubbing equipment utilizing the principle of wet dust collecting is available in numerous designs utilizing a number of principles and featuring wide variation in effectiveness, initial cost, operating and maintenance expense, space, arrangements and material of construction.
Many industrial processes produce large quantities of gaseous or vaporized contaminants that must be separated from gas stream. Removal of these contaminants is usually achieved through absorption into a liquid or adsorption onto a solid medium. Incineration of the exhaust gas has also been successfully used for the removal of organic gases and vapors. Spray dry air scrubbers are used to absorb and neutralize acidic gaseous contaminants in hot industrial gas streams. They use an alkali spray to react with the acid gases to form a salt. The process heat evaporates the liquid, resulting in a dry particulate that is removed from the gas stream.
Typical industrial applications for spray dry scrubbers are:
* Control of hydrochloric acid (HCl) emissions from biological hazardous waste incinerators.
* Control of sulfuric acid and sulfur trioxide emissions from burning high-sulfur coal.
* Control of sulfur oxides, boric acid, and hydrogene fluoride (HF) gases from glass-melting furnaces.
Spray gas scrubbers conduct four operations:
2) gas droplet mixing;
3) drying of liquid droplets;
4) removal and collectionc
These operations are carried out in a tower or a specially designed vessel. The atomizer must disperse a liquid containing an alkali compound that will react with acidic components of the gas stream. The liquid must be distributed uniformly within the dryer and mixed thoroughly with the hot gases in droplets of a size that will evaporate before striking a dryer surface.
In typical spray dryers used for acid gas control, the droplets have diameters from 50 to 200 microns. The larger droplets are of most concern because these might survive long enough to impinge on equipment surfaces. In general, a trade-off must be made between the largest amount of liquid that can be sprayed and the largest droplets that can be tolerated by the equipment.
An important aspect of spray dryer design and operation is the production and control of the gas flow patterns within the drying chamber. Because of the importnace of the flow patterns, spray scrubbers are usually classified on the basis of gas flow direction in the chamber relative to the spray:
Trao đổi về Luật Phấp
1 bài viết • Bạn đang xem trang 1 / 1 trang
Ai đang trực tuyến?
Đang xem chuyên mục này: 4 và 0 khách