Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday: Yiadom is willing as always to shoulder responsibility

Trình tự, Thủ tục Giấy tờ cần thiết khi đến Công chứng hợp đông
Porsrun
Bài viếtCOLON 90
Ngày tham giaCOLON Thứ 7 08/07/17 11:47

Barnsley v Sheffield Wednesday: Yiadom is willing as always to shoulder responsibility

Gửi bàigửi bởi Porsrun » Thứ 3 13/02/18 10:40

Hình ảnh

Barnsley most definitely had one in their home derby with Sheffield Wednesday last April in the shape of sbo888 Andy Yiadom, with his defiance being an enduring image from last season’s meeting. The new Reds captain went off and back onto the pitch several times to strap up his injured shoulder, which had been dislocated following a first-half fall, before eventually succumbing and leaving the sbo888 fray four minutes into the second half. It was a bold, hardy effort all the same and how the Reds need to show similar fortitude, in terms of their mentality, this afternoon. They must draw upon their reservoirs of character to try to summon up just a sbo888 second victory in 17 matches in a week that has seen head coach Paul Heckingbottom leave the club for Yorkshire rivals Leeds United. Reflecting on that painful day last April, Yiadom, who did not play again in 2016-17, recalled: “I remember every bit of it. There was a corner kick and someone yanked my arm and dislocated it and I had to go off and get it put back in and come on the pitch and get it put it back in again.

Quay về

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: 10 khách